MOST POPULAR TOURS
|PERIOD||8 DAYS 7 NIGHTS|
|STARTS PRICE||฿ 19,200|
Thailand merges into historic Siam over five unforgettable days with this
round-trip starting and ending in Bangkok. Discover the ancient monuments,
dazzling temples and bustling markets that help make Thailand the most
captivating country in Southeast Asia. Visit ruins such as those of Ayutthaya
and Sukhothai, which offer an insight into the grandeur of past glories, and
meet the inhabitants of remote rainforest villages, where the past is very much
alive. Join us for a magical journey to uncover Siam’s glittering gems.
- Bangkok: Enjoy the sweet smells of fresh flowers at Bangkok’s largest flower market, Pak Khlong Talat
- Ayutthaya: Ancient capital of Siam and the location of a haunting UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Lampang: See three countries from one spot in Sop Ruak at the confluence of the Ruak and the Mekong rivers
- Chiang Mai: Admire the views from the hilltop Wat Doi Suthep temple and explore the shopper’s paradise of San Kamphaeng Road
- Lamphun: Visit the thousand-year-old Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, one of the holiest temples in the north
- Sukhothai: A historic former capital with well-preserved ruins of temples and palaces
- Lopburi: Explore two historic temples in this earthy city with troops of macaque monkeys roaming the streets
Meals 7 breakfasts, Lunches on days 3, 4 , 5 , 6 and 7.
Thai Elephant Conservation Centre.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
: Same as the starting point
: 8 Days
Guide type: Guide